1. HANDMADE BIRDHOUSE has a real slate roof and intricate designs and was created using found materials ($150). myhouse Furnishings, 208.309.0209, www.myhousefurnishings.com.
2. TROPHY HEADS brilliantly made from metal, not animals ($280). Open Room, 208.622.0222, www.openroomfurniture.com.
3. COLORFUL AND BOLD PILLOWS can help to spruce up a neutral room. Red Door Design House, 208.788.9075, www.reddoordesignhouse.com.
4. RECYCLED ROVER is made of twisted newspaper ($140). Red Door Design House.
5. PLAYFUL FELT BIRDS add fun to any room. Available in three different colors. Enjoy a single bird or a flock ($12 each). Red Door Design House.
1. Take a seat in style with a PATINA CROSS BACK CHAIR from myhouse Furnishings, 208.309.0209, www.myhousefurnishings.com.
2. RIALTO LEATHER LANTERN will light up your patio or dining room table ($323). The Picket Fence, 866.944.5511, www.thepicketfence.com.
3. TRINA TURK DECORATIVE PILLOWS are colorful, durable outdoor throw pillows made from eco-friendly Sunbrella fabric (from $75). Open Room, 208.622.0222,
4. TRANSFERWARE FOOTBATH from early 19th century England, circa 1820. Halloran Antiques, 707.934.7116, www.halloranantiques.com.
5. COLORFUL AND BOLD PILLOWS dress up any room. Red Door Design House, 208.788.9075, www.reddoordesignhouse.com.
6. RICE BIN ($65) and flowers. myHouse Furnishings.
7. MEYER WELLS COFFEE TABLE was handcrafted from salvaged urban trees and combines the rustic quality of beautiful grained, live-edge wood with a sleek contemporary Rocky Mountain Hardware base. Open Room.
8. Pair of 18th Century ITALIAN PRICKET STICKS were originally used in churches and are decorated on one side only. Circa 1750. Halloran Antiques.
1. CUSTOM ANTLER PILLOW ($290). The Picket Fence.
2. ENGLISH RED HRN DEER ARM CHAIR covered in pony hide. Reproduction of a 19th Century chair from a hunting lodge in Scotland. Halloran Antiques.
3. ENGLISH OAK COACHING TABLE from the 17th century is very rare and folds in order to fit into a coach. Circa 1660. Halloran Antiques.
4. GLASS AND PEWTER ELK DECANTER ($154). The Picket Fence.
5. CHINESE BLUE AND WHITE HAPPINESS JAR reproduction. Consign Design, 208.727.9466.
6. FRENCH CLOCK FACE from the 19th century. Consign Design, 208.727.9466
7. HAND CARVED BLUE CABINET introduces a pop of color into a space ($429). Red Door Design House.
8. LED CANDLES are the best option to decorate safely and add ambient light to your life. These LED candles with exotic bug silhouettes are safe to leave on all night ($17 each). Ketchum Bed and Bath 208.726.7779, www.ketchumbedandbath.com.
9. FAUX FUR THROW is created locally and is lined with hand-woven wool paisley Jamawars from India ($987). Ketchum Bed and Bath.